CLSRN News, Events and Announcements:
The CLSRN is now on Twitter! Follow us at: www.twitter.com/CLSRN for the most up-to-date news and information about the CLSRN.
- The CLSRN is pleased to note that a CLSRN-funded paper entitled “The Impact of Aggregate and Sectoral Fluctuations on Training Decisions” by affiliates Vincenzo Caponi (Ryerson University, Institute for the Study of Labor, and the Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis); Burc Kayahan (Acadia University) and Miana Plesca (University of Guelph) which has been published in the B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, in "Advances" (Vol 10. Issue 1. Art 28), has won the Arrow Prize after online voting! For more information please visit: http://www.bepress.com/arrow.html
- 2011 CLSRN Summer School and Research Workshop to take place June 27-30, 2011 at HEC Montreal (Quebec). Please see “Events” and CLSRN Twitter Feed for further information.
- CLSRN 2011 Annual Conference to take place in Vancouver, BC: April 29 – 30, 2011, in conjunction with the 2011 SOLE Annual Meetings. Please see “Events” and CLSRN Twitter Feed for further information.
- Please see “Current Research Programs” tab to view the CLSRN’s most current research programs.
- To submit a paper to the CLSRN Working Paper Series, please contact: Vivian Tran at Vivian.Tran@ubc.ca
- CLSRN / HRSDC Joint Workshop on Apprenticeship to take place in Vancouver, BC: January 22-23, 2010. Please click here for more information.
- New monthly CLSRN publication “Labour Market Matters” launched in August 2009. “Labour Market Matters” highlights research commissioned by the CLSRN and is intended to reach a broader public audience. Please click here to view.
- CLSRN 3rd Annual Conference website launched (http://www.clsrn.econ.ubc.ca/3rdAnnualConference/). Please visit to view conference details and to register. Registration deadline: May 1, 2009.
- CLSRN Spring Newsletter Launched. Please click here to view.
- The CLSRN Working Paper Series is now online! Please click here to view and download papers. New papers will be added regularly, please check back regularly, or contact Vivian Tran for more information